- What is Ashwagandha?
- What is Ginger?
- What is Ashwagandha and Ginger Herbal Tea?
- Benefits Of Ashwagandha and Ginger Herbal Tea
What is Ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha commonly known as winter cherry, is a plant grown in India, the Middle East, and parts of Africa. The plant, particularly its root powder, has been used for centuries in traditional medicines. Ashwagandha tea is a perfect de-stress tea as it acts like a soothing blend of natural green tea leaves and the Ashwagandha herb. Present-day alternative medicinal systems use Ashwagandha for its unmatched healing & soothing properties, thanks to its “adaptogenic" properties that aid immunity, calm anxiety, and help the body resist physical & mental stress.
What is Ginger?
Ginger is a flowering plant that comes from Southeast Asia. It is one of the tastiest and healthiest spices on the planet. Ginger can be used in powdered, dried, or fresh form. It is also commonly enjoyed as juice or oil. It is used in many different recipes. It is also sometimes added to cosmetics and processed foods. Needless to say, in this guide, we're going to focus on ginger in terms of its use in tea. So, let's delve into the extensive benefits you can expect when enjoying ginger tea.
What is Ashwagandha and Ginger Herbal Tea?
This extraordinary herb of Ashwagandha and Ginger along with Green Tea is slowly picking up popularity among health enthusiasts, rightly so for the healthful & vast stress-busting benefits, both necessary in the modern age. This tea is strikingly delicious, despite the Ayurvedic medicinal herbal contents, creating a completely new taste experience.
Tatvik’s Ashwagandha and Ginger Herbal Tea are made from the fresh ingredients of vital herbs & green tea leaves, carefully blended for that perfect, delicious & flavorful cup for your “aha" moment at the end of the long tiring day. Leave behind the habit of getting rilled up when life doesn’t go as planned – brew yourself a cup of Tatvik’s Ashwagandha and Ginger Herbal Tea & think it through mindfully! Find your daily support system in ancient traditions, recipes & lifestyle. A natural blend of Ashwagandha, Ginger, and multitudes of vital herbs and Green Tea is just what you need for up keeping up with the fast-paced stressful life – that which is inevitable & unavoidable in the modern age.
Benefits of Ashwagandha and Ginger Tea
- Ashwagandha and Ginger Herbal Tea benefits are many, largely due to the presence of multitudes of herbs in it. A daily cup may make you feel relaxed, calm your nerves, and relieve your stress, at the same time keeping you alert and active.
- Regular consumption of Ashwagandha and Ginger with Green Tea may help reduce symptoms of mental health conditions as a supportive (but not substitute) remedy for anxiety & depression and similar lifestyle disorders. Such a stressful time calls for super-relaxing methods and remedies.
- In Tatvik’s Ashwagandha Herbal Tea Blend, the Presence of Ginger, Cardamom, Moringa Oil and Ayurvedic Herb Extract doubles it up as the perfect detox tea that helps improve digestion, enhances the aromatic and taste factors, as well as improves healthful benefits like increase in anti-oxidative processes.
- This wholesome blend of Ashwagandha and Ginger Herbal Tea is Antioxidants Rich, may improve Brain Function, assist Fat Loss, relieve Inflammation, may have Anti Bacterial properties, may soothe Nasal Congestion, and be a go-to drink at all times – good or bad! Such an all-in-one tea this is!
- The presence of Moringa Oil, Cardamom & Ayurvedic Herb Extracts with Green Tea in the blend may support Heart Health and regulate Blood Pressure. Cholesterol, blood pressure, and heart health are interlinked. The multitudes of natural ingredients may work together to help support these bodily functions and simply sipping a delicious tea may act as a supportive element in maintaining these functions optimally.
- Tatvik’s Ashwagandha and Ginger Herbal Tea can be your favorite weight loss tea as it will help you improve digestion. This supports your exercises – as good digestion will improve the metabolism of existing fat, quite effectively. Try it!