MriduSparsha Neem & Tulsi - Hand Wash
MriduSparsha Neem & Tulsi - Hand Wash
Prevents spreading of infection l Gently cleans the hands
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath & Body brings the best out of two of nature’s best gifts to mankind – Neem & Tulsi, in one product. The hand wash removes the harmful microbes on your hands and thus prevents them from entering your body. For ages, Neem has been used to treat skin infections. The Neem Essential Oil and Neem Extract in this hand wash replenish extra dry hands, kill harmful bacteria and refresh your hands. Not only that, it exfoliates your skin. It also contains Tulsi that detoxifies, purifies and deep cleanses the hands, making them safe and pure. This handwash is ideal for removing hard impurities like grease from hands. In addition, the raw organic honey extract in the hand wash cleans the skin and protects it from harmful UV rays.
- Removes tough impurities like grease from hands
- Replenishes extra dry hands
- Refreshes the skin of your hands
- Balances excess oil
Key Ingredients: Neem Essential Oil, Tulsi Essential Oil, Honey Extract, Glycerine and Natural Liquid Soap Base
How do I use it?
1. Wet your hands with water and take some hand wash on your hand.
2. Now, rub your hands together and make some lather.
3. Use one hand to rub the back of the other hand and in between the fingers. Repeat the process for another hand.
4. Rinse your hands with water and then dry your hands with a clean towel.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves:
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Neem Essential Oil: Every part of the Neem tree has medicinal properties, from the leaves to the stem. Neem is stuffed with antioxidants, moisturizing triglycerides, and vitamin E, which makes it an ideal anti-ageing treatment.
2. Tulsi Essential Oil: Besides having a religious value, Tulsi also benefits the skin. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties and is super effective in acne.
3. Organic Honey Extract: A good source of antioxidants which glorifies the skin, treats eczema and psoriasis, and eliminates dead skin cells.
4. Glycerine – It helps to hydrate the outer layer of the skin and improves the skin barrier function.
Don’t use this hand wash for washing your face?
As some users may have sensitive skin, kindly test the handwash on a small patch of your wrist before using it on your palms.
Q.1: How long should you wash your hands?
Ans: To keep your hands clean and germ-free, one should wash hands properly for at least 20 seconds, using a good quality hand wash, like the ones offered by Tatvik Ayurveda.
Q.2: How is hand washing different from hand sanitizers?
Ans: A hand wash helps kill germs from our hands and prevents the transmission of germs from one person to another. Hand sanitizer kills the disease-causing pathogens and germs from our hands.
Q.3: Why purchase hand washes and sanitizers from Tatvik Ayurveda?
Ans: The hand washes and hand sanitizer from Tatvik Ayurveda keep your hands clean and germ-free and moisturize your skin and protect it from damage. This way, they keep the skin of your hands soft and supple.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath & Body Mridusparsha Neem and Tulsi Hand Wash helps in preventing spreading of infection and gently cleans the hands. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
Manufactured & Marketed by:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹450
I like this product very much. I will purchase it again.
Product is good for daily use. Keep your hands moisturized for a really long time.
Always refreshing and mesmerising.
It provides deep hydration and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and nourished.
I highly recommend it to anyone in need of intense hydration and a delightful fragrance.