Tatvik Ayurveda Many people eat Bath and Body's handmade oudh soaps. Together, Tatvik's Oudh Handmade Soap portrays the vividness, enchanted hue, and variety of feelings that are intimately experienced in the most elegant way. We are delighted to present this luxurious Oudh handmade soap from our collection of desirable handmade luxury soaps.
- Tatvik Ayurveda Oudh Handmade Soap
- How to use it?
- Ingredients Benefits
An essential for any bathroom and bathing routines, the classic soap is a must-have. Your search for natural, organic, handmade soaps comes to an end if you continue to slather and rinse yourself with soaps loaded with chemicals out of desperation, lack of other options, or carelessness right here right now on Tatvik Ayurveda. In light of this, take out a notepad and list all of the soap bars you still need to add to your online shopping baskets. These gentle, hydrating natural soaps are made without the use of toxins by combining essential oils with other natural ingredients.
No matter how fond you would be of your decadent body wash, how addicted you may to that exorbitant shower cream (which envelops you in its soothing creamy froth, awakening the hedonist in you) or how often you might be singing praises to that fragrant body wrap that draws you in like a seductive seductress—that bathroom shelf where your soap is hidden away is set aside just for it.
Times have changed. Why? A decade or so ago, there were mainly four or five well-known soap brands in India; however, today, there are many brands and amazing handmade soaps. Not only that with increasing consumer awareness, today we have unprecedented information on what all nasty products we should strike off with a vengeance from Tatvik shopping site. And that includes our soaps too!
Tatvik Ayurveda Oudh Handmade Soap
Since our founding, we have developed a skill for creating safe, chemical-free skin recipes. All of our body care products are based on Ayurvedic principles, and our customers have come to refer to them as "skin food." As of right now, not a single one of our customers has encountered anything even slightly disappointing when using any of our products.
Tatvik Ayurveda's Oudh Handmade Soap is made with minimal lye and curated for an astounding eight weeks. It is truly exceptional. Rich in Jojoba and Olive oils, enhanced with Oudh extract and raw organic honey, this blend not only hydrates but also caters to the needs of individuals with delicate skin. Unquestionably give our brand's best-selling soap a try. Our bath soaps are perfect for both genders. Undoubtedly one of the best natural and organic bath soaps in Indian market.
How to use it?
- To create a lather, rub the soap between your palms.
- Using gentle strokes, apply lather to your wet face and body.
- Scrub your body gently and experience a rich aromatic fragrance of pure essential oils to uplift your senses.
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
- Oudh Extract: Steam distillation is used to extract the pure essential extract of oudh, a valuable and uncommon wood resin known for its exceptional calming and warming qualities. Additionally, the skin retains the wonderful scent of it for hours.
- Jojoba Oil: Adding moisturizing and conditioning qualities to your soapy creation is a great use of jojoba oil.
- Olive Oil: Its extract shields your skin from Vitamin E nutrient absorption and helps postpone the appearance of ageing..
- Raw Organic Honey – A good source of antioxidants which glorifies the skin.
Note: Don’t forget to keep soap dry between usages. Handle with care.