How Does Organic Soap Help in Reducing Skin Allergies?
We think that soap removes impurities and makes us feel good and fresh. Does it? The answer is no. It's not like that. The market is flooded with various types of soaps, some are chemical-based, and some are chemical-free.
Think of soap as the component of your daily routine that saves you from various skin allergies, infections and many others. Every soap has the potential to seep into every pore deeply. So, decide whether you want to use chemical-based soap or chemical-free soaps like organic soap.
There are a lot of advantages of using organic soap like it keeps our skin healthy for a longer period and helps reduce skin allergies. So, let's discuss skin allergy and its causes.
What are Skin Allergies and Their Causes?
It is a reaction of the immune system when it thinks something harmful touches your skin. Then it sends antibodies to help fight the invader called an allergen. Due to this, various problems occur, like red rashes and itching problems.
Skin allergy has several allergic conditions like dermatitis, hives etc. That is why we need special types of body care, like soaps. Now let us discuss the various causes of allergic conditions
Causes of allergy reaction
As we study above, the major cause of allergy is the triggering of our immune system. But the main question here is, how does our immune system trigger? What happened to it?
The answer to this question is that it can trigger due to a variety of factors like:
- Use of chemical-based products like soap, cream or body lotion.
- Some insects trigger our immune system.
- Latex and drugs etc.
A current allergy and asthma study reports that genetics and the environment can damage the skin's external layers. This can create skin allergies in the future. Now let's discuss how some Ayurvedic Soaps reduce Skin Infections.
- Ayurvedic Soaps for reducing Skin Infections - The best way to prevent allergy reactions is to start using organic soap instead of chemical soap. There are different types of organic soap which can solve your allergy problem.
- Aloe vera and cucumber soap - This soap is paraben-free. It also soothes the skin and relaxes the skin. This clears all signs of ageing and gives the right moisture to your skin and hence brightens it. Some benefits of using aloe vera organic soap are:
- Alleviates Sunburn: It is used for mitigating Sunburn. It possesses some antioxidant properties that protect our skin from irritation. It also helps repair our damaged skin and builds a protective layer for the skin.
- Soothes your skin: Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory properties that help the skin from irritation caused by reasons. And we already know that irritating skin is prone to a skin infection. In addition, it eases pain and provides a cooling effect to your skin. It is particularly best for super sensitive skins.
- Mint soap - It is a paraben-free natural soap which calms your senses with pure peppermint essential oils. It also contains vitamin A which helps in removing the excess oil and makes our skin bright. It also helps remove the dead skin cells and gives a very bright effect to the skin. This also helps fight skin allergy because it contains menthol and strong antibacterial properties that work as an excellent cleanser and toner. The medical plant of mint contains a special compound: antioxidants known as flavonoids, phenols, etc. They work as anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic. They also have some immune-stimulating traits. It is not surprising that mint has been used for the antibacterial or anti-allergic from historical periods right up to present times. That is why it is recommended in body care products.
- Organic coconut soap - It is also a paraben-free organic soap that helps deep skin cleanser and moisturiser. It removes dead cells and also helps in reducing the tan. The extra virgin coconut oil strengthens the skin tissues and smooths our skin.
Following ways organic coconut soap can help you:
Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which helps in reducing the presence of bacteria, fungus and viruses on the skin. This helps to eliminate the risk of infection caused by the itchy skin. Itchy skin is the most common symptom of allergic reaction.
It also has some antimicrobial properties, which helps in reducing bacteria, fungi and virus. It also contains some ingredients that contain anti-inflammatory properties associated with eczema.
Ways to use coconut oil for reducing eczema
It is also called atopic dermatitis. It is a type of condition which makes your skin itchy and red. Mostly it happens in the children. There is no cure for eczema, but yes, we can reduce its effect to a greater extent by using proper use of coconut oil.
Choose a high quality; organic coconut oil labelled as a virgin. This will prove that the oil used by you is free of chemicals. Use this oil where you have itchy skin. Apply politely after washing the surface. After a few days, it will show its effect.
Goat milk soap
This is also a well-known soap which leaves the skin nourished and hydrated. It contains the vitamins which help them in replacing the collagen lost. It also has some antimicrobial properties that help in cleansing the skin. Some of the benefits of goat milk soap are:
- It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Healing properties and removing the scars.
- Relieve burns and fungus
- Prevent damage from the sun rays.
So, these are some of the Ayurvedic soaps that help prevent allergic infection. Now let us discuss the benefits of organic soap.
Benefits of using organic soap for skin allergy
There are a lot of benefits of organic soap. Some of them are given below:
Regular soaps contain harmful chemicals like parabens, triclosan and even sulphites. These chemicals, especially on sensitive skin, are no joke. It can trigger various allergies, disrupt hormones and even cause cancers in some cases. But you are lucky that you got to know about organic soaps.
Organic soaps are also environmentally friendly. Because there is no use of any harsh chemicals in their process, they cannot disrupt the environment's cycle. Using some natural herbs and essential oils from some plants, you can make organic soap.
They are also very antioxidant, as they help the skin repair itself by reducing inflammation and keeping your skin younger and fresh.
The biggest advantage of these soaps is that they maintain our skin's pH level and help reduce the allergy reactions like red rashes.
Inorganic soaps, glycerine is present in greater amounts called natural alcohol. Apart from cleansers, they are also the best moisturising agent for human skin.
Glycerine also helps fight skin infection by killing microorganisms that trigger our immune system and cause allergies.
So, these are some of the benefits of using organic soaps. There are many types of organic soap which you can use according to your problem.
For that, you must visit Tatvik Ayurveda at least once. They are the best organic soap producing company. If you want a lover of bamboo charcoal, coffee, or goat milk soap, you must visit them. All soaps are completely chemical-free and based on the essential oils of different plants.