Prakrutisparsha Coconut - Carrier Oil
Prakrutisparsha Coconut - Carrier Oil
Enhances skin elasticity | Boosts collagen synthesis
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body presents Prakrutisparsha Coconut Carrier Oil, a light and gentle conditioning procedure that uses the pleasant, delicate scent of mature Coconut Tree scents; the richest extract was obtained from the freshly grated white flesh of coconuts of the highest quality. Through a precise succession of centrifuges operating at low temperatures, the coconut’s creamy flesh is separated. The oil is then refined using a vintage cold press method into classic wooden Kohlus without the use of heat to preserve the oil’s outstanding quality and nutrients. This organic oil has a delicately sweet flavour and is incredibly rich. Regular massages with these tones reduce tension, nourish the skin and muscle structure, and help the body rid itself of toxins to leave the skin glowing. Because of its conditioning and nourishing properties, this multipurpose oil can also be used on hair.
- Relaxes the body to release muscle tension
- Bestows a healthy glow to the complexion
- Deeply moisturises, heals and soothes the skin
- Increases hydration and reduces water loss
Key Ingredients – Coconut Oil
How to use?
1. For skin, Warm a small amount in the hands and massage gently all over the face/body. Add a few drops to your homemade face packs for extra moisture. Leave for 30 minutes; cleanse post treatment with a mild soap or body cleanser.
2. For hair, simply apply to scalp and gently massage hair from root to tip. Leave for 20 minutes; cleanse post treatment with a mild hair cleanser and warm water.
3. It can be used from head to toe, by all skin and hair types and can be used in the AM and PM.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Coconut Oil – Deeply moisturizes and has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to heal and soothe.
Caution – People with nut allergies and sensitivities need to avoid any carrier oil products containing nuts and nut derivatives. Additionally, always read labels to avoid oils that are packaged in plants that process oils containing nuts. Hence, when using carrier oils, it’s best to avoid use in the eye area as its not recommended for skin care.
1. Which is best carrier oil for essential oils?
Ans. Best carrier oil for essential oils depends on your application and requirement. For example, if you are topically applying it on the face than Sweet Almond or Jojoba carrier oils are best for essential oils due to their fast absorption and moisturizing properties.
2. What is the purpose of Tatvik Coconut Oil?
Ans. Carrier oils are used to dilute essential oils and facilitate absorption into the skin. They are used in perfumes, massage oils, wound care, and more.
3. Are some carrier oils better than others for skin type?
Ans. Yes. Coconut oil or apricot kernel oil is best for dry skin while grape seed oil or jojoba oil is preferred for oily skin. The one oil that spans all skin types is coconut oil.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body’s PrakrutisparshaCoconut Carrier Oil enhances skin elasticity and boosts collagen synthesis. More products are recommended below as these are frequently brought together:
Manufactured & Marketed by:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹1295
Set the mood right with this luxurious silky beast of a coconut massage oil. I'm about to reorder another one because I love it so much.
Definitely the most I've spent for a coconut oil, but when you take into account that you are investing in relaxing lighting, massage oil, and a therapeutic experience tool, it is worth every penny!
This is hands down the best. I got this after reading the other reviews with a hopeful degree of skepticism and am so glad!
Mild smells and really liked this coconut oil!
This was designed specifically to stay warm at a safer temperature, especially if you are trying this for the first time.